What you can send to us if you want to create a campaign
If you have no idea yet on what campaign to create using your FSC-certification, simply send us a short PPT telling us more about your company (its mission, vision and values for instance).
If you already have some ideas of campaigns, send us a PPT or PDF containing briefing informations, so we can tailor the best campaign proposals for you, using our Forests For All Forever branding framework. For instance:
- The description of your campaign idea.
- The goals you pursue with this campaign.
- The channels of communication you would like to use for this campaign (social media, in-store, website etc...).
- Your target audience(s) for this campaign.
- The names of your business partners, if this campaign is meant to fit several companies.
- Your brand book, design style guide, or key brand identity informations (colors, font, imagery...).
We will send you a note to confirm the reception of your elements in our secured email account, and we will indicate here when you can expect a feedback from us
What you need to send us if you want to create a case study
You made a campaign using the Forests For All Forever branding framework and would like us to tell the world about it?
Simply send us the following elements, in a PPT or PDF document:
- The campaign development story: a short explanation of the context and how you and your FSC Office thought the campaign so readers can understand the creation process.
- The campaign setup: how many banners, how many leaflets or any other asset they created. The goal is to allow readers to understand the campaign setup.
- Localization of the campaign: the country(ies) it took place in, the number of stores, the number of cities etc.
- The duration of the campaign, in days.
- The campaign results: either your goal was to reach X number of consumer, sell Y% more products, grow the social media community by Z%. This way we can show how efficient making a campaign with Forests For All Forever is, and encourage more and more companies to tell consumer their sustainability journey.
We will send you a note to confirm the reception of your elements in our secured email account, and we will indicate in our answer when you can expect a feedback from us.